Whitney Court was built in 1898 on an ancient site. Its terrace overlooks a park. There is a kitchen garden.
Whitney Court replaced an ancient house of the same name in 1898. There had been a mediaeval castle nearby.
Terrace, Kitchen Garden
- Access & Directions
DirectionsFour miles north-east of Hay-on-Wye via the A438 and a minor road.
- Associated People
Just one person associated to Whitney Court