Facilities of the Victory Recreation Ground include pitches for football, a children's play area, pavilion and a skate park. The ground is mainly an open site, with the perimeter planted with poplar trees in commemoration of those from the parish who fell in World War 1.
In 1921, Fred Hasler bought the site and converted it into a recreation ground. He gifted it to the parish in commemoration of those who gave their lives in World War 1. The site was opened on August 6th, 1923.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)