Trevalyn Hall 3308

Wrexham, Wales

Brief Description

The probable 16th-century deer parks at Trevalyn Hall remain, now as arable farmland. The old orchard has earthen embankments over a metre high in places to keep out deer. Around the house is a walled garden and mid-19th-century topiary in animal and tiered shapes.

Features
  • House (featured building)
  • Description: The house was built by John Trevor. It is now in joint ownership and some of it is let out as flats.
  • Earliest Date:
  • Topiary
  • Earliest Date:
Orchard
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Rossett
History

Period

  • Tudor (1485-1603)
Contact

Telephone

01443 336000

Official Website

Click Here
References

References