Shrawnell Park was a deer park founded by William Cheriton, Abbot of Evesham around 1330. It was still in existence in the mid-16th century.
The park was established by William Cheriton, Abbot of Evesham, around 1330. After the Dissolution it was granted to Sir Thomas Hoby. A park lodge was mentioned in 1544. The land was enclosed as farmland in the early 19th century.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOne mile north-east of Evesham, on the eastern bank of the River Avon.