Offenham Grange Park was a mediaeval park in existence by the 15th century and possibly as early as the 12th century.
The park was in existence by the 15th century, and possibly as early as the 12th century. It was granted to Sir Philip Hoby at the Reformation an acquired by Sir Thomas Cecil in 1583. There is a reference to a park in Offenham in 1626.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsTwo miles north of Evesham via the B4510 and minor roads. The site is on the eastern bank of the River Avon.