Blackmore Park is a landscape park made from a former deer park. The mid-19th-century house was demolished in 1925. Features include a walled kitchen garden, a terrace with geometric beds and a fountain.
The house of 1862 was rebuilt in 1882 after a fire and demolished in 1925.
Terrace, Kitchen Garden, Fountain, Gate Lodge, Lake
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOne mile south-east of Great Malvern via the B4208.
- Hanley Castle
- Victorian (1837-1901)