Ringwood Hall, an impressive Georgian manor house, is set within 19th-century formal gardens. The building is now a hotel.
Ringwood Hall was built and became home to the great industrialist brothers, George and Richard Barrow, the owners of the nearby Staveley Coal and Iron works. Ownership changed hands after the death of the brothers and in 1897 Kelly`s Trade Directory records the Markham family as residents.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsRingwood Hall is located close to junctions 29 and 30 of the M1.