An elevated Lough Erne site planted in the manner of a small demesne from 1777. There are the ruins of an early 17th-century bawn in the grounds. The gatescreen is made with columns from Innismore Hall.
- Visitor Access & Directions
DirectionsOne mile west of Enniskillen off the A46.
- Environment and Heritage Service of Northern Ireland Heritage Gardens Inventory
- Reference: F 50
School founded 1608. Ruins of bawn house from that period. Park laid out 1777.
- 18th Century