A late 18th-century house and grounds. The site of a 'Factory garden' from 1929 for factory workers and the general public. The house was demolished in the 1960s. The site has been a public park since 1975.
Late 18th-century demesne later garden for clog factory workers. House demolished 1960s. Public park since 1975.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact Detailswww.belfastcity.gov.uk
DirectionsThree miles south of central Belfast via the A1, then the B23, then the A55, then a minor road before crossing the River Lagan.
- Late 18th Century
- 18th Century