New Court is a house of 1809 incorporating elements of earlier houses. It overlooks a landscape park formed in the early 19th century and later extended.
New Court was rebuilt in 1809-10, incorporating parts of an older house including plasterwork of the mid-18th century and 16th-century panelling. The park was formed in the early 19th century and extended to the north later in the century.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOne mile north-east of Hereford via the A438.
- Associated People
Just one person associated to New Court