Lugwardine Court 5274

Lugwardine, Hereford, England

Brief Description

Lugwardine Court is a house of the late 18th century set in the remains of a landscape park. The kitchen garden and thatched gardener's cottage survive.

History

The house was built around 1770, and is now in institutional use. The park has been largely built over with housing in the 20th century.

Features
Kitchen Garden, Garden House
Access & Directions

Directions

Two miles east of Hereford via the A438.
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Lugwardine
History

Period

  • Late 18th Century
References