Memorial Gardens, Wibsey 8711

Bradford, England, West Yorkshire

Brief Description

This memorial garden commemorates those of the parish who gave their lives in World War 1. The names of the fallen are recorded on panels mounted on a large rectangular memorial stone. Above the panels there is a bronze wreath.

History

The Earl of Harewood unveiled the memorial in October 1938.