Llangattock Park (also known as Llangattwg Park, Plas Llangattock)2111

Llangattock, Wales

Brief Description

Llangattock Park consists of the remains of a small 19th-century park, pleasure grounds and garden associated with a house built in the mid-19th century by Thomas Henry Wyatt. The park may date from before the house and has many circuit drives and a home farm.

History

The house was built in 1838 as a summer and hunting residence for the Duke of Beaufort.

Features
  • House (featured building)
  • Earliest Date:
  • Latest Date:
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Llangattock
History

Period

  • Mid 19th Century
Associated People

Just one person associated to Llangattock Park

Contact

Telephone

01443 336000

Official Website

Click Here

Owners

    References

    References