The house of 1858 was on the side of Scrabo Hill, and was demolished in 1966. Beech woods and a walled garden remain. The site is now a country park.
Visitor FacilitiesThe site is now a country park.
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe site is now a country park.
DirectionsTwo miles south-west of Newtownards off a minor road to Scrabo Country Park.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
Telephone028 9056 9615
Official WebsiteClick Here