Hitcham House (also known as Blythewood House)4839

Slough, England, Buckinghamshire, South Bucks

Brief Description

The extent of the late-19th-century gardens and park is now much reduced.

History

The previous principle building on the site was known as the manor house of Hitcham in the 18th century. This was replaced in 1866 by the building of the current house.The gardens date from the late 19th century.

Features
  • Detached House (featured building)
  • Earliest Date:
  • Latest Date:
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Burnham
References

References