The earthwork remains of fishponds, moat and a dovecote related to a since demolished 17th-century manor house.
A license to crenulate was granted for Haversham Manor in 1304, though the building as it stands dates from the mid-17th-century, as do the grounds.
- Description: A square stone dovecote dated M.T (Maurice Thompson) 1665.
- Access & Directions
There is a footpath leading to the church to the south of Haversham.