Formal gardens and parkland surround Hassop Hall. An Italianate garden is located to the east of the Hall and a sham Tudor gazebo near the gate.
In the late-15th-century, the Eyre family took ownership of Hassop Hall. Modernisation occurred between 1827 and 1833 during the residence of Sir Thomas Eyre 7th Earl of Newburgh.
- Description: An Italianate garden is located to the east of the Hall.
- Description: There is a sham Tudor gazebo near the gate.