The site of the 16th-century Grange was originally a farm owned by Missenden Abbey. Now redeveloped, The Grange is the site of Holy Cross Convent School.
The Grange was bought by the Holy Cross Sisters in 1928 to provide a boarding school to the area.
- Chalfont St.
- Tudor (1485-1603)
- Smith, N, Historic Parks and Gardens Register Review (Buckinghamshire Stage 1) (Aylesbury: Buckinghamshire County Museum Archaeological Service, 1998)Gardens Register Review (Buckinghamshire) (Stage 1)