Glewstone Court was built in the early 19th century, and originally had access to a boat house on the River Wye. The house, which is now a hotel, is set among gardens including extensive tree and shrub plantings, as well as a rock garden and a kitchen garden.
The property was bought in 1807. The present house was built soon afterwards, and extended in 1875.
Shrubbery, Kitchen Garden
- Access & Directions
DirectionsThree miles south-west of Ross on Wye via the A40 and a minor road.