The house at Garnstone was built from 1806 and demolished in 1958. The park remains, including extensive tree-plantings.
The house was built from 1806 for Samuel Peploe to the design of John Nash. A formal garden was added by W.A. and A.M. Nesfield in the later 19th century. The house was demolished in 1958.
Kitchen Garden, Gate Lodge, Tree Avenue
- Access & Directions
DirectionsOne mile south of Weobley via the B4230.
- Associated People