Fulmer Place 4836

Slough, England, Buckinghamshire, South Bucks

Brief Description

The 18th-century landscape park at Fulmer Place is much damaged by farm buildings and motorways. There are a series of fishponds behind the house which have been bisected by the M40.

History

Fulmer Place was built in approximately 1742 on the site of an older manor house. It was remodelled in 1800. The landscape was developed through the 18th and 19th centuries.

Features
  • Fishpond
  • Description: The fishponds are intact but bisected by the M40.
  • Detached House (featured building)
  • Description: The house was remodelled in 1800.
  • Earliest Date:
  • Latest Date:
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Fulmer
History

Period

  • 18th Century
Contact

Telephone

01793 445050

Official Website

Click Here
References

References