Felling Citizens' Garden of Remembrance 8461

Tyne and Wear, England, Tyne and Wear

Brief Description

This small memorial garden features two memorial walls, one bearing a marble plaque which details that the garden is dedicated to those who lost their lives in World War 2; the other with a black polished granite plaque describing the opening of the garden.

History

The garden was opened on June 2nd, 1953 by Councillor E.M. Fleming.