This memorial park features wrought iron gates with ornate stone gate piers. The site commemorates Colonel G.E. Benson, who fought in the Boer War. There is a statue of Colonel Benson outside the park.
The site and the entrance gates were provided as a public park by T.W. Benson, brother of Colonel Benson, in 1912.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)