Calverton House is a former 16th-century manor house with gardens enclosed by a high stone wall.
The manor house dates from approximately 1500 and was altered in the mid-17th century. In the 17th century an orchard was recorded as being present within the stone walls.
- Manor House (featured building)
- Earliest Date:
- Boundary Wall
- Description: The gardens are enclosed by a high stone wall.
- Stony Stratford
- Tudor (1485-1603)