Calverton End Cemetery (also known as Calverton Road Cemetery)4596

Milton Keynes, England

Brief Description

The town cemetery was created in 1857 and is still in use.

History

The first burial recorded on this site was in 1857.

Visitor Facilities

http://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/crematorium/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=13557#Calverton%20Road More information
Access & Directions

Access Contact Details

http://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/crematorium/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=13557#Calverton%20Road

Directions

http://www.mkweb.co.uk/mkmap/home.asp?scale=2&Xpt=478898&Ypt=240126
Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Stony Stratford
History

Period

  • Victorian (1837-1901)