An Elizabethan house rebuilt in 1879, then standing in a park probably of 19th century date. The house was set in a rectangular enclosure and behind it was a large multi-compartment walled garden. To the north-west of the mansion there was a 'Pigeon House' and a pond called the 'Black Pool'. In the late 20th century it belonged to Herefordshire Council.
- Visitor Access & Directions
DirectionsHalf a mile west of Pembridge off the A44.