The house at Burton Closes has been partially demolished. Relict features of the grounds survive.
Burton Closes was created by Joseph Paxton and John Robertson for John Allcard, a Quaker Banker, in the mid-19th-century. Pugin and JG Crace decorated the interior and between 1856 and 1858. T. D. Barry added extensions. Following the World War 2, the interior of the house was stripped and parts of it were demolished. The grounds are now used as a housing estate.
- Mid 19th Century