The quarry garden forms a grove with rocky dells and a fern dell. Walkways and bridges cross each other on different levels. There are also several small buildings and a rock garden.
The quarry garden was created in the 1860s. It has undergone restoration since the 1990s when English Heritage took over ownership of the site.
- Quarry Garden
- Access & Directions
Access Contact Details
- Victorian (1837-1901)