Bishopscourt, Dromore 425

Lisburn, Northern Ireland

Brief Description

The house was formerly the Bishop's Palace. The walled garden walls are the sole remains of this noted garden from 1782. The house and the planting are gone.

Features
Kitchen Garden
Access & Directions

Directions

One mile north-west of Dromore off a minor road north of the B2.
History

Period

  • Late 18th Century
  • 18th Century
Contact

Telephone

028 9056 9615

Official Website

Click Here