The glebe lands attached to Astley Rectory were planted with an arboretum of more than thirty acres during the incumbency of the Reverend W.H. Havergal between 1820 and 1842.
The arboretum was created during the incumbency of W.H. Havergal, 1820-1842.
- Plant Type
- Access & Directions
DirectionsThree miles south-west of Stourport-on-Severn via the A451 and a minor road.
- Victorian (1837-1901)
- Associated People