This is an early-20th-century municipal park. Features include a rose garden, putting green, tennis courts and a peace fountain.
The park was created in 1902 with money bequeathed in 1876 by Hugh Anderson to the Town Commissioners.
Visitor FacilitiesThe park is open daily.
Ornamental Fountain, Flower Bed, Rose Garden
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThe park is open daily.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)