A 17th-century timber-framed house, the former home of the Bishop of Hereford's huntsman in the mediaeval park of Penyard Chase. The remains of early fishponds and a rabbit warren are nearby.
This is a 17th-century house on the site of the mediaeval huntsman's house of Penyard Chase, a deer park of the Bishops of Hereford.
- Ross Rural
- Medieval (1066-1540)