Servandoni first visited England in 1722, although it was from 1747 that he established himself as a scene painter and architect.
In 1749 Servandoni designed an elaborate Doric temple structure with flanking pavillions for a fireworks display in Green Park, London. This was to celebrate the Peace of Aix-la-Chapelle. Later he was employed by Frederick, Prince of Wales, making drawings and designs at Kew, and by George Bubb Dodington for whom he created a lavish sculpture gallery at the latter's house in Hammersmith.
Servandoni was friends with Sir Francis Dashwood and may have completed work at West Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Servandoni died on the 19th January 1766 in Paris.
Colvin, Howard, A Biographical Dictionary of British Architects 1660-1840, Third Edition (Yale and New Haven: Yale University Press: 1995), pp. 858-859.