St. Hugh's garden, associated with the college, is one of the largest college gardens of the University of Oxford.
The current garden was planted in 1920 by Annie Rogers, Custos Hortulorum.
- College (featured building)
- Description: The college was founded in 1886 by Elizabeth Wordsworth.
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Access & Directions
DirectionsNorth of Oxford city centre.
- Early 20th Century (1901-1932)
- Associated People