An extensive demesne from the 17th century having had successive house on different sites. Features include the ruins of an 18th-century dwelling on the shore of Lough Neagh with a castellated terrrace, a camellia house of 1815, a mid 19th-century rockery, and the present house of 1958 with formal gardens from 1960.
Succession of houses on various sites within the demesne since 17th century.
Visitor FacilitiesOpen by appointment during summer months.
Rockery, Pond, Camellia House, Kitchen Garden
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsOpen by appointment during summer months.
DirectionsTwo miles north-west of Antrim via the A6, then off a minor road. The site stands on the northern shore of Lough Neagh.
- Associated People