A walled demesne for the archbishop's house of 1770. Features include a 13th-century friary, mature parkland, exotic trees, a 1990 renovated ornamental garden and an obelisk. Part of the site is in use as a golf course.
Site of mediaeval friary. Present demesne created from 1770. Parts renovated 1990.
Visitor Facilitieshttp://www.armagh.gov.uk Public access.
Glasshouse, Obelisk, Icehouse, Garden House, Kitchen Garden, Gate Lodge
- Access & Directions
Access Contact Detailshttp://www.armagh.gov.uk Public access.
DirectionsOn the southern outskirts of Armagh.
- Late 18th Century
- 18th Century