Grafton Park 6139

Bromsgrove, England, Worcestershire, Bromsgrove

Brief Description

Grafton Park was a 16th-century deer park belonging to the Talbot family. It was still in existence in the 18th century.

History

The park is mentioned by Leland in 1539, and further mentions in 1542.

Access & Directions

Directions

On the south-western outskirts of Bromsgrove.
History

Period

  • Tudor (1485-1603)
References