Gayton Hall was built around 1820 and set among lawns and shrubberies, with an extensive tree collection and a walled kitchen garden. The house was demolished in 1955.
The house and garden were laid out around 1820. The house was demolished in 1955.
Lawn, Kitchen Garden
- Access & Directions
DirectionsTwo miles north-east of Ross on Wye via the A449 and the B4221.
- Upton Bishop