Esholt Hall 1267

Lower Esholt, Shipley, West Yorkshire, England

Brief Description

On the former site of the Syningthwiate Priory the current house was built by Sir Walter Calverley in 1706 with conservatory, a terrace and wider landscape.The house is now used as a Conference and Staff Learning Centre for Yorkshire Water

Authorities

Electoral Ward

  • Shipley
History

Period

  • 18th Century