Features of the park include a few mature trees, grass terracing, a recent fountain in the former round pond and boundary walls.
The site was formerly the grounds of Gwyn's Institute of 1840, and has been a public park since 1901.
Visitor FacilitiesThis is a public park, open daily for general use.
Gate Lodge, Terrace, Boundary Wall, Fountain
- Access & Directions
Access Contact DetailsThis is a public park, open daily for general use.
DirectionsIn the city centre of Londonderry, west of the River Foyle.
- Victorian (1837-1901)