The kitchen garden is used mainly for food production, but also has some ornamental planting.
- Visitor Access, Directions & Contacts
Dr. Daniel MacDonaldBallamanaugh
- Features & Designations
- Walled Garden
- Garden Wall
- Description: Clipped yew hedge forms the western boundary.
- Specimen Tree
- Description: Pair of Whitebeams
- Earliest Date:
- Latest Date:
- Description: The garden is bisected by a central grass walk.
- Flower Bed
- Description: Collection of bearded iris grown by Lady Collet.
- Key Information