Alvechurch Park is the site of the mediaeval Bishop's Palace of the Bishops of Worcester and its deer park. The site has noted fisheries. The date range for the site is from the 12th to the 18th century.
The site was a mediaeval palace and deer park for the Bishops of Worcester.
- Access & Directions
DirectionsFour miles north of Redditch via the A441 and the B4120.
- Medieval (1066-1540)