Mark H. Blanchard was an English manufacturer of terracotta garden ornaments active in the 19th century. In 1839, after Blanchard served an apprenticeship with Coade and Sealy, he bought many of the Coade moulds. When the Coade factory ceased to exist, Blanchard set up his own manufacture in London on Blackfriars Road. Blanchard remained active until 1870.
Gunnis, Rupert, Dictionary of British Sculptors 1660-1851, New and Revised Edition (London: Murray's Sales and Service Co., 1968), p. 56.