George Latham was an architect active in the 19th century.
Latham married the daughter of the Wesleyan Methodist minister of Nantwich, the Reverend Thomas Gee. They had at least three sons; the second, Baldwin Latham (1836–1917) became a civil engineer and meteorologist; the youngest, Edwin Davenport Latham, also became a civil engineer. In 1850, Latham was living on Hospital Street in Nantwich.
His works include the country houses, Arley Hall and Willington Hall, several churches, Northwich Union Workhouse, and the Savings Bank and market hall in Nantwich. Hartwell et al. in the Buildings of England series consider Arley Hall to be his finest work. He designed buildings in a variety of architectural styles, including Neoclassical, Jacobean, and Georgian.
Latham was approached by John Tollemache, 1st Baron Tollemache, with the prospect of becoming the architect for Peckforton Castle, but was not appointed to the position and received £2,000 in compensation. The architect ultimately appointed was Anthony Salvin. Latham was also commissioned by Hungerford Crewe, 3rd Baron Crewe, to carry out alterations to Crewe Hall in 1836, but was replaced by Edward Blore.