George Henderson was an architect who worked in Scotland. He was the son of John Henderson, and later worked with a number of his father's associates. In 1867 George left for Australia where he met and set up a practice with Alexander Davidson in Rokewood, Victoria. In 1877 Henderson returned to Scotland where he worked with William Hay, a former assistant to his father. They mainly received commissions from episcopal and presbyterian clients.