In 1924, Alfred Wagg set up the Manor Charitable Trust with three other old Etonians to run and support the Eton Manor Boys? Club which provided educational and sports facilities for boys in Hackney, East London. Boys? camps were opened at the Isle of Thorns, Broadstone Warren and Hindleap Warren on Ashdown Forest, Sussex. In 2000 the charity changed its name to Villiers Park Educational Trust.