Morris & Steedman

Morris & Steedman

Morris & Steedman were a company of architects active, particularly in Scotland, in the mid- to late-20th century. The company developed from a creative partnership between the architects James Morris and Robert Steedman in 1952 and later formed as a practice in 1958. Rebranded today as Morris and Steedman Associates the company has been under new directors since 2002. Robert Steedman remains a consultant to the practice now managed by Raymond Muszynski and Philip Flockhart. 1

Official Website

http://www.msastudio.co.uk

Address

Edinburgh
Scotland

Google Map