Alison & Hobkirk

Alison & Hobkirk

Alison & Hobkirk of Hawick, Scotland were an architectural partnership between James Pearson Alison and George Hobkirk. It was a practice also known as J P Alison & Hopkirk and was active from the early 1920s. It continued for a time after Alison's death in 1932 and was later taken over by Aitken & Turnbull. 1

Address

45
Bridge Street
Hawick
Roxburghshire
Scotland

Google Map