The smaller of Stapleton's two medieval deer parks was apparently associated with Moat Farm. The west boundary of the park followed the Pulverbatch parish boundary, and there are several 'park' field names a half mile north and north-east of Moat Farm.
Stapleton Little Park was probably formed before 1287, and was apparently associated with the Moat Farm. Moat Farm was occupied in the mid-14th century by a son of the lord of the manor. The park was leased to a tenant by 1453.