Cleobury Mortimer Park (2) (also known as Cleobury Mortimer Manor)5154

Cleobury Mortimer, England

Brief Description

The 18th-century park attached to the manor is now lost.

History

By 1752, there was a park at Cleobury Mortimer Manor, immediately west of the manor house at the south-west end of Cleobury Mortimer. It was bounded to the north by the Cleobury to Ludlow road.

Authorities

Civil Parish

  • Cleobury Mortimer
History

Period

  • 18th Century
References

References